Cherry – Yogurt Slice
Ingredients (all measured with yogurt cups):
500 g of cherries, without stone
180 ml (1 yogurt cup) Greek yogurt
half a cup of vegetable oil
2 cups of flour
1 cup of cane sugar
1 pack of vanilla sugar
½ pack baking soda
Zest of 1 lemon
pinch of salt
1 handful of almond slices
Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
You’ll need: Balloon Whisk
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, line the baking tray with baking paper
2. Attach balloon whisk to Cooking Chef.
3. Add the eggs, lemon zest, cane sugar, salt and vanilla sugar to the mixing bowl and stir until frothy, then mix with yogurt and oil.
4. Add flour, and baking powder to the mixture and mix well.
5. Pour dough into the baking tray, spread the cherries on top and sprinkle with almond slices.
6. Bake cake for approx. 20 minutes, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with cream.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland