Café Latte Cookies
10g (1 Tbsp) instant Coffee
1 tsp Vanilla extract
¼ tsp Baking powder
100g white or dark chocolate to dip
Prep.time:10 minutes plus cooling
Baking: ca 9-10 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180C, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in the food processor, and whizz a few times
- Knead dough together with your hands (don’t overwork it)
- Wrap dough in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, roll out to 2-3mm thick
- Using a cookie cutter cut out the desired forms.
- Place cookies on the baking sheet and bake for 9-10 Minutes
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely
- In a double boiler melt chocolate, and dip one side of the cookies in it
- Transfer to a wire rack until set