450 g of flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
200g butter, melted
250 g of powdered sugar
1/2 pack of vanilla sugar
ca. 200 ml buttermilk
150 g blueberries
100 g blueberry jam
2-3 tablespoons of water
ca.about 100 g coconut flakes
Prep. time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
You’ll need: Balloon Whisk, K-Beater
- Attach the balloon whisk, preheat the oven to 175 ° C and line the baking tin with baking paper.
- Separate eggs. Beat the egg whites until stiff and stir in sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Insert K-Beater.
- Add the egg yolk and add flour. Add liquid butter and buttermilk to the mixture.
- Pour dough into the baking pan, sprinkle with blueberries and bake for approx. 30-35 minutes.
- Refrigerate cake for at least 2 hours until it is completely cold. Then cut into 2x2 cm cubes.
- Warm up the jam, turn the cake cubes in it and roll in the coconut flakes.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland