1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp lemon zest
60g butter, melted
Prep.time: 10 Minuten
Cooking time: 15 minutes
You’ll need: Balloon Whisk
- Separate the eggs, put the egg white in the mixing bowl, the egg yolk set aside.
- Attach the balloon whisk and beat the whites until stiff peaks form. Spoon egg whites into a bowl and set aside
- Add the egg yolk, sugar, lemon zest and vanilla extract in the mixing bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add the milk, butter, baking powder and flour to the creamy egg yolk and mix well.
- Carefully fold in the egg white
- Bake waffles in a preheated waffle iron until golden brown and puffed.
- Serve with syrup, fresh fruits, and double cream
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland