Beetroot Spaghetti With Dill And Sour Cream
2 fresh beetroot
60 g sour cream
1-2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon lemon zest
50 g feta
2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
some salt and pepper
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
You’ll need: Spiraliger, Stirring tool
- Peel the beetroot and cut into thin spirals with the Spiraliger.
- Attach stirring tool to Cooking Chef, set the temperature to 100 ° C.
- Add the olive oil and the beetroot spirals to the mixing bowl and sauté for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, garlic, lemon zest, dill, salt and pepper.
- Serve beetroot spaghetti with dill sauce and feta cheese.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland