350-400g beetroot, raw
1 onion, diced
1 garlic clove
60g bread crumbs
2 small eggs
1 tsp thyme, fresh
1 tsp chive, fresh
salt and pepper
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
Prep.time: 50 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
You’ll need: Food processor
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C and cover the baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel and quarter the beetroot. Sprinkle with the oil, salt, and pepper. Lay them on the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes until soft
- Add all ingredients to Food Processor and blend at medium speed
- Make 4-6 patties from the mixture
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry burgers for about 5-6 minutes per side
- Toast the hamburgers on both sides in a pan.
- Serve beetroot burger with salad, hamburger bun, garlic yogurt sauce and onion sprouts.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland