Banana Bread with Walnut and Caramel Sauce
150 grams of walnuts
125 g oatmeal
200 g Muscovado sugar
50 g butter
100 ml milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
Preparation: 20 minutes
Baking time: 50-55 minutes
Attachment: Food Processor
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
2. Butter the loaf pan
3. Melt the butter and allow to cool.
4. In a heavy bottom pan, briefly bake walnuts
5. Add oatmeal, baking soda, baking powder, salt, muscovado, and walnuts to Food Processor and blend
6. Add the banana, eggs, vanilla extract, butter, and milk and blend until creamy.
7. Fill the batter into the prepared form, smooth it out and bake for about 50-55 minutes.
8. Serve with salted caramel and double cream.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland