Baci di Dama – Lady’s Kisses
Ingredients (ca. 40-45 Baci di Dama):
180 g almond, blanched and whole
200 g flour
130 g sugar
180 g butter, soft
zest of a lemon
4 ml bitter almond flavor
pinch of salt
125 g dark chocolate
½ pack vanilla sugar
50 ml heavy cream
25 g butter
Prep. time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Cooking time: 20-22 minutes
You’ll need: Food processor
1. Roast almonds in the pan without fat. Allow to cool slightly and grind finely in Food Processor.
2. Add the flour, butter, lemon zest, bitter almond flavor, salt, and sugar to the almond, and mix roughly.
3. Wrap dough in cling film and chill for an hour
4. Preheat the oven to 165 ° C fan forced.
5. Form small dough balls (size of a small walnut) from the dough and place on a tray covered with a baking paper, and then chill the balls for another 30 minutes.
6. Transfer the dough balls into the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, preheat the Cooking Chef to 50 degrees C without attachment
8. Place chocolate, cream, vanilla sugar and butter in a mixing bowl, and melt.
9. Allow the ganache to cool to room temperature, then fill the biscuits.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland