Asparagus Quiche with Nigella Seed and Goat Cheese
Ingredients (20 cm baking pan)
200 g oat flour
1 1/2 tsp Nigella seeds
80 g Butter
ca. 25 ml cold water
1 tsp white balsamic vinegar
1 tsp salt
200 g fresh goat cheese (or Ricotta)
1 small onion
2 garlic cloves, crushed
ca. 250 g green asparagus
Prep.time: 10 min
Baking time: ca. 25 min
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add all the dough ingredients in the food processor and combine.
- Roll it out and line the tin with it, pressing the dough firmly into the tin.
- Prick the base with a fork, and blind bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Next, beat the eggs together with the goat cheese, onion, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour this mixture in the pre-baked form, arrange the asparagus on the top and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Cook the quiche for ca. 25 minutes, until the center feels firm and the filling is golden brown and puffy.
- Serve with lots of greens.