Amazing Chocolate – Gingerbread Brownies
100 g flour
125 g butter
100g dark chocolate (72%), roughly chopped
220 g sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon baking powder
2.5 teaspoons gingerbread spice
a pinch of salt
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Baking time: ca. 30 minutes
You’ll need: stirring tool, K-beater
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Add chocolate, butter, and sugar into the mixing bowl.
- Attach stirring tool to stand mixer and set the temperature to 80 ° C.
Melt the chocolate, then set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, a pinch of salt and gingerbread spice to melted chocolate and blend with K-Beater.
- Spoon the batter in the brownie tin, and bake in the middle of the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Try not to eat it all at once 🙂
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland